Alexander Todorov teaches you the following:
- Technical setup & pre-condititons
- Anatomy of TA frameworks
- Discovery & runner
- Test writing framework
- Assertions library
- Functional based testing with Pytest
- learn how to write test functions, execute them, make assertions
- learn about fixtures (setup/teardown)
- Class based testing with unittest. TestCase
- similar exercises as above, focus on setup/teardown and assertions b/c those are different
- Test interactive Python examples with Doctest
- this is an extension which allows running Python code snippets found in docs-strings and making sure they still work as expected
- Flexible & customizable testing with Nose2
- similar exercises as previously but Nose2 focuses very heavily on extendability and plugins around your test suites which makes it possible to also have different syntax for tests and setup/teardown.
Meet world’s leading Test Automation experts!
Register now and ensure your place at this unique conference. Get a combi ticket for a fee of € 840,- or register for Day 1 for € 495,- or for Day 2 for € 395,-.