Of course, the program committee of the Test Automation Days was a bit disappointed that we couldn’t have a real conference (yet) in September because of Code Red in the Netherlands. But “never spoil a good crisis”: we do have something to offer you on September 16. We want to start with some digital appetizers and have created a 2,5 hour online program. The webinar program will start at 15.00 and end around 17.30 hrs. (CET time). During this webinar program we will explore the edges of test automation. This exploration will be done with a few of our very interesting (keynote) speakers of the live conference (that will be held on March 16th and 17th, 2022 in Utrecht). In short pitches of 20 minutes, you can listen to their first thoughts about the edges of test automation, and we hope that these pitches will tickle you to join us at the live conference in March.
See below for the confirmed speakers. Join us in this free digital conference where you can spend your precious time effectively and we know for sure that after this webinar you definitely want to be part of the live conference in Utrecht.
We hope you will join us at the free webinar on September 16th! REGISTER FOR FREE
Speakers of TAD Code Red Edition on September 16
- Ard Kramer, program chair Test Automation Days and host of the online program.
- Jon Hare Winton, Engineering Manager at Spotify, will kick off our exploration.
- Gil Zilberfeld will share some of his experiences about a quality dashboard that he created.
- Gwen Diagram, Principal Engineering Manager at Sonocent, will touch on the topic of how you should reinvent yourself as an automation engineer over and over again because of the fast-changing world around us.
- Robert Meaney, Director of Engineering at Glofox, will have a short elaboration about how to manage complexity by using automation.
We will end with a panel discussion with all our speakers to discuss and explore the edges of test automation.