In this session, Varuna will share a specific case study of how e2e automated tests for flutter mobile apps can get away from capturing manual screenshots to automated screenshots for auditor approvals
A mobile app has immensely become a part of everyone’s life these days. People are moving from desktop to mobile apps to get their daily need been served. It becomes very important how fast your mobile app works, what glitches you face on poor/no network connection.
So, testing these apps becomes very important from Go to market perspective and how would you invest automating those user journeys and personas
A new baby named “Flutter” by google came into the market for building mobile apps.
We are building a mobile platform using Flutter, which provides a flutter driver package to write your automated e2e integration tests.
In this talk I will share how we started using flutter driver for our e2e automated tests, You will get to know how you can get started from beginning and building flutter driver tests for your mobile apps. A talk will cover initial setup and demo with running e2e automated tests using flutter driver.
Participate in this talk to learn:
1. What were our initial challenges in less community support and what were workarounds?
2. How we incorporated third-party plugins to run the tests?
3. How it helped in our mock trading days when you have to provide evidence to auditors for approvals?
4. How we integrated with the cloud service provider to run these tests?
5. What are the current limitations in flutter driver?
At the end of the session, you would have the understanding to start automating flutter mobile apps
Meet world’s leading Test Automation experts!
Register now and ensure your place at this unique conference. Get a combi ticket for a fee of € 840,- or register for Day 1 for € 495,- or for Day 2 for € 395,-.