In this session, Simona and Ferrie will cover the theory and practical applications of how QA should approach AI, how to apply it across different use cases to ensure quality and how to accelerate your QA and testing through the use of AI tooling.
In particular, they will cover:
- Market trends and the Evolution of AI in Test Automation
- Definition of core concepts: AI, machine learning, algorithms and neural networks
- Use cases & applications of AI in testing: myth vs. reality
- Self-healing AI: visual vs. technical
- Tricentis AI approach
- Guide and practical advice on how to incorporate AI in your testing strategy
- …with open discussions, feedback and brainstorming with the audience on how AI supports testing and testautomation.
Simona Domazetoska, Product Marketing Manager, Tricentis and Ferrie Wolff, Solutions Architect Team Lead (Benelux, Nordics and France), Tricentis will host masterclass C1 “The role of AI in the evolution of test automation” on Wednesday June 15. Interested to see more of the program? Visit the program page!
Meet world’s leading Test Automation experts!
Register now and ensure your place at this unique conference. Get a combi ticket for a fee of € 840,- or register for Day 1 for € 495,- or for Day 2 for € 395,-.