On May 24 & 25, 2023 Test Automation Days will take place at Convention Centre WTC, Rotterdam, The Netherlands. The theme for the 12th edition of Test Automation Days is: Challenge Accepted! Across the Spectrum of TA. If you are interested in giving a presentation, fill out the form to send your submission to the Program Committee. We are looking for half-day masterclasses (3-hours) on day one and 40-minute presentations or workshops during the second day. Submission deadline: Friday January 20, 2023
We introduce you to the Program Committee of the 12th edition of Test Automation Days:
- Ard Kramer, Senior consultant, speaker and trainer, OrangeCrest
- Jan Jaap Cannegieter, Principal consultant, Squerist
- Mirjana Kolarov, Delivery Director, Levi9 IT Services and Co-Founder, Test’RS Club
- Claire Goss, Test Delivery Manager, Utmost PanEurope
- Bas Dijkstra, Test automation trainer and consultant, On Test Automation
Early bird tickets available!
Two days full of inspiration, knowledge and hands-on experiences! The first day is a hands-on workshop day, where tools, technologies and innovative practices flourish. The second day is focused on exchanging experiences and tips through talks and presentations. Interested in meeting Test Automation experts and colleagues from all over the world?
You can book your tickets now!